Thursday, June 23, 2011

The things that amuse me these days...

Literally a year ago, I could spend hours, HOURS, online at either JCrew or Pottery Barn adding thousands of dollars of items to my online cart and daydreaming of taking the plunge and ordering it all and facing the credit card bill when it came later.  I mean, one could always forgo paying and declare bankruptcy, but I'm sure my credit score wouldn't appreciate it.  But after Poppy, I found myself instead on Shrimp and Grits Kids and Pottery Barn Kids and of course Etsy.  One my faves?  Apple Tree Boutique.  Saw multiple mommies raving about these "ATB" bibs and googled my butt off until I found Apple Tree Boutique on etsy and wondered what all the fuss was about.  Every time I saw these mentioned online, it was always "Oh!  I just missed the customs set!" or "I nabbed 5 sets of customs and 4 singles!"  Why was everyone so concerned about these?  So I finally broke down and bought a set of 3.  You have to watch on facebook for when she lists the bibs or you'll miss them.  So I busted out my visa and told myself it was a birthday present for me.  THREE AND HALF WEEKS LATER they were delivered into my mailbox.  And I never looked back.  Totally worth it.  Poptart drooled her hardest and was bone dry under the bib.  You get to pick the pattern of all 3 bibs.  There are about 60 or so patterns to chose for.  Below are some pics of Poppy playing with her giraffe whilst wearing her new ATB.  



Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...