Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sundays should be renamed Brentdays

Had a wonderful dinner with family.  Poppy got the cutest gift from her Uncle Brent, though it freaked her out a bit.....but I'd be concerned too if I thought someone shrunk my Uncle Brent!  Brent is my younger cousin by 2 years.  He is a tenured National Park Ranger at Ft. Sumter, getting his MBA, Clemson grad, great with Poppy, drives a sweet ass mustang, and quite the ladies man (currently single! nail him down now ladies!).  He has worked at Yellow Stone and helped open Gov's Island in NYC.  He is a whiz at social media and worked on the Park Service's social media whilst at Gov's Island.
You can go here to see a video of Brent wrangling all the tourists at Ft. Sumter. 

Later, we all watched the video of Christmas dinner.  That will never surface except for family.  Squeeze 20 ppl into my moms dining room, add lots of wine and you're bound to get a wee bit inappropriate. 

Meet and Greet

Someone shrunk my Uncle Brent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...